CATHSSETA applied to be a Development Quality Partner for the realignment of the National Certificate: Fast Food Services 14115 to an occupational qualification. The process of re-alignment involves different phases namely:
- to evaluate, clarify and process the application and the OFO Code identified; to obtain agreement on stakeholder involvement and curriculum scope;
- to determine other legacy qualification impacted; to determine the AQP; project planning and development time frames;
- to re-align and develop activities;
- to verify processes and activities;
- editing and quality checking; and
- finalisation and sign off.
CATHSSETA invites the hospitality industry to provide us with comments/feedback on the qualification documents by no later than Friday, 21 April 2017. All comments should be addressed to Ms Dimpho Phungwayo and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the links below to access the documents.
Should you require any other information, please do not hesitate to contact our offices.