CATHSSETA invites applicants to apply for funding any of the following:-
• Training of 374 SMMEs, NGOs/, NPOs and Cooperatives on the following Unit Standards.
• Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) projects that are aimed at assisting beneficiaries to obtain
formal recognition for knowledge gained throughout life, such as in workplace and own experiences.
- Advert for Pivotal programme, 13 Jan 2019
- Acknowledgment-of-CATHSSETA Policies
- Application Form
- Asset Register
- TOR for Pivotal Programmes ,13 Jan 2019
- Strategic Projects policy, final
- Final 2018-19 DG Policy
All applications must be emailed to Specialprojects@cathsseta.org.za . No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Couriered or hand delivered applications will not be considered.