The core function of this division is the facilitation of the levies and grants implementation in all sub-sectors of the CATHSSETA. This division is led by the SDPR Executive Manager, supported by one coordinator and one administrator.
The priorities of this division include:
- Supporting Skills Development Facilitators (SDF) in the process of completing the WSP/ATR forms;
- Reviewing and updating the SDF’s guideline document and provide capacity building;
- Maintaining communication with SDFs and the sector at large on the submission requirements of the Mandatory Grants;
- Maintaining the database of levy payers, non-levy payers, government departments paying and not paying 10% administration fee
- Reviewing and updating the Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and the Annual Training Report (ATR); Updating and maintaining the WAS/ATR forms on the SETA Management System (SMS)