Dear Valued Stakeholder
RE: STRATEGIC PROJECTS AND PARTNERSHIP PROPOSALS
1. The above subject refers.
2. The Culture, Arts, Tourism, Hospitality and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA) vision of Skills needs met in each sub-sector to drive economic growth by 2030 through the promotion of CATHSSETA offerings which requires the exploration of partnership opportunities to position the SETA as a reputable brand.
3. This serves to provide CATHSSETA stakeholders including legal entities, public institutions, employers or enterprises within CATHSSETA sectors, including an employer or enterprise not required to pay a skills development levy in terms of the Skills Development Levies Act No.9 of 1999 (i.e. levy-paying and non-levy paying employer on the process of submitting strategic proposals where cooperation and partnership are encouraged for the purpose of advancing national goals in line with the CATHSSETA sector priorities.
4. A project/proposal/partnership can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing a strategic need as determined by CATHSSETA Sector Skills Plan (SSP) that promotes diversity, equal opportunities and create an enabling environment for positive change and impact. For example, skills development related proposals to the mandate of CATHSSETA and not related, nor responding to Annual Performance Plan (APP) advertisements.
5. We invite you to submit a comprehensive project proposal to CATHSSETA. Proposals will be evaluated against the Strategic Projects and Partnership Policy and Strategic Projects and Partnership Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
6. Considering our present priorities and resources, please understand that the CATHSSETA awards Strategic Projects and Partnerships funding at its discretion for the purposes of attaining its strategic objectives (covering Pivotal and Non-Pivotal aspects) as outlined in the Strategic Plan and the development of skills as articulated in its Sector Skills Plan.
Use the links below to access the documents: