CATHSSETA is pleased to announce its Accounting Authority members, duly appointed by the Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology, Dr Bonginkosi Blade Nzimande to serve a five-year term. Their five-year term is effective from 1 April 2020 up to 31 March 2025.
The Accounting Authority members are as follows:
Mr David Themba Ndlovu – Board Chairperson
- Mr Khumbudzo Vincent Maumela – Community Organisation
- Mr Ingonyama Diko Madzikane II – Community Organisation
- Ms Maureen Nzuza – Organised Labour
- Mr Mhlanga Solomon – Organised Labour
- Mr Thulaganyo Gaoshubelwe – Organised Labour
- Mr Moses Motha – Organised Labour
- Ms Karen Ann Borain – Organised Employer
- Ms Sumayya Khan – Organised Employer
- Ms Tukakgomo Edith – Organised Employer
- Mr Thabiso Dube – Organised Employer
- Ms Lesutu Lesiroha – Organised Employer
- Mr Itumeleng Dichabe – Organised Employer
We look forward to the strategic guidance of our newly appointed Accounting Authority members.