VACCINATION OF POST SCHOOL SECTOR- EXTENSION FOR SUBMISSIONS
It has been identified that workers in the education sector are high economic contributors at high risk of COVID-19 infections and therefore qualify for priority vaccination in Phase 2 rollout. Owing to this, we have received an urgent request for all CATHSSETA staff and Accredited Skills Development Practitioner to submit information as requested in the attached Excel Sheet.
- Accredited Skills Development Practitioner Staff Information Template vaccinations
- SETA Institution staff Information Template Vaccination
- VACCINATION OF PSET STAFF UNDER A PRIORITY ROLLOUT PLAN FOR Skills Centres template letter
The purpose of this exercise is to:
- Secure the number of required vaccines for your institutional staff per accredited location;
- Map each accredited location with the closest Department of Health (DoH) vaccination centre;
- And assist further with the allocation of required vaccines to the vaccination centre.
Please note the following:
- Anyone with a scheduled appointment for vaccination must continue and not wait for this process.
- The rollout of this strategy is dependent on the timeous submission of the information requested.
The vaccination priority rollout plan is a collaborative effort between the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET), the Department of Health, Higher Health (HH), SETAs, QCTO, NSF and Indlela.
More information about this project, please click here.
Please submit your information to Communications@cathsseta.org.za before 16 July 2021.