- Mandatory Grant Application.pdf_V1 (2)
- OFO Codes_Version_2021_V4.xlsx_V4
- UpdatingBankingDetails.pdf_V1 (6)
- SDF and CompanyProfileChanges.pdf_V1 (2)
- WSP and ATR USER GUIDE (Capturing)
- CSVFiles.pdf_V1 (3) User guide
- Reporting( ATR CSV Template_2023.xlsx_V4 (1)
- Reporting and MGPlan Lookup Codes(V1).xlsx_V2.xlsx_
- Registering a New CompanyonCIMS.pdf_V1 (5)
- SDF and Company Registration-1(1).pdf_V2 (3)
- 2023-24 Mandatory Grant Policy
- MGPlan(WSP)CSVTemplate.xlsx_2022.xlsx_V4(4).xlsx_V5 (2)
- MANDATORY GRANT 2023-BANNER
Dear Valued Stakeholders
The Minister of Higher Education, Science and Innovation, Dr Blade Nzimande, published the draft SETA Regulations regarding monies received by Sector Education and Training Authorities and related matters (SETA Grant Regulations) in the Government Gazette number 47926 on 27 January 2023, for public comments. Please find attached the draft Regulations or click here to download.
Stakeholders are invited to submit public comments by Friday, 17 February 2023. Any interested persons and organisations are invited to comment on the Regulations in writing and to direct their comments to:
The Director-General, Private Bag X174, Pretoria, 0001, for attention: Mrs N Gumbi and Gumbi.N@dhet.gov.za
Kindly provide the name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address of the person or organisation submitting the documents.
CATHSSETA Communications and Branding
Get In Touch
Don’t support it, report it!
Make the real difference and report what you know to Cathsseta Tip-offs Anonymous for the good of everyone.
Please contact the Cathsseta Fraud and Ethics Line today:
Contact Number: 0800 222 375
WhatsApp Number: 0860 004 004
FreePost: BNT165, Brooklyn Square, 0075
Dedicated Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS Number: 48691
Website & Chat Link: www.behonest.co.za